Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update

Well, my arm is starting to get better. I'm finally able to actually type with it. Last time I went to the doctor's office he said that I needed to start going to physical therapy three times a week. He's concerned that my arm is straightening out like it should. So on top of school, work, and things going on at home I have to go to physical therapy three times a week. It's really hard trying to juggle it all, but I know I can get through it.

My brother Justin actually came to visit me last Saturday night. I haven't seen him in about 4 years. It was a very emotional and exciting stay for him. I do wish I had more time with him because I had to work the next day and he didn't get to my house until late the night before. While he was here he actually talked to my boyfriend, and that's a first. He just opened a bar and grill in Iowa about 8 hours from here. He used to live in Hawaii because he was in the Navy, and now he's closer. Maybe in the future I will get to see him more often. I hope for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment