Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Entry

Well this has been a long and hard journey. Everything kind of fell apart right at the very last week when I was doing so well. A lot of things have gone wrong in the last week including a family member dying and technical problems I had with my computer. It was almost as if all the forces were against me, but I pushed through it and held my head up high. Going forward I need to learn to find some kind of balance in between working full time, schoolwork and taking care of things at home. Even though my motivation is slowly draining away from me, I will not give up. This is very important to me, so I can have a better life. I'm not going through college for anybody else but myself. I'm the only one that can drag myself through it, and I'm the only one that is going to graduate. I look forward to graduating, so I can finally begin my life. Good luck to all those that are trying to achieve the same goal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany,

    I hope you can find some balance for the duration of college, so you do not have to "drag through" it, but can sail through it.

    Have a great term coming up.

    ReplyDelete