Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frustrated.

This week has been yet another tough one for me. I'm just getting tired of sitting around the house and not doing anything because of my arm. My arm is getting better and I'm able to move it around a little more, which is a good thing. I just can't wait to be back at work because I am the kind of person that likes to just do things. If I had to sit around for the whole 4-6 weeks I think I would have gone nuts! On the other hand, my animals are doing great. My turtle is getting so big, I remember the first day I brought him home he was about as long as my thumb. 6 months later and he's as big as my hand and still growing! My ferret is doing awesome too, she's become a lot less of a biter. Hopefully things will only get better and easier from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment