Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update

My friend Andre is doing much better. He is coherent so there is little or no brain damage. I'm really happy that he's getting better and better everyday. On the other hand, I've been in a lot of pain lately because of my fractured arm. I'm very bored and restless just sitting around the house and not doing anything. I just want to go back to work but I can't until the doctor says it's alright. I'm sure my bosses miss me at work since I was doing so well. I guess I'll just have to grin and bare it until I can go back.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can vote today! Take care of that fracture. Do you have any voice activated software? I think Google has some. You might research that possibility, so you can dictate your draft into the computer.

    ReplyDelete