Monday, October 11, 2010

Hard Working

Well yesterday was my first time as a MOD (manager on duty) to open and close the store on Sundays. It was CRAZY the very first couple hours because of a good sale we had going, plus somebody not showing up to work right away didn't help. After the craziness subsided we actually got everything done like we were supposed to which is great. This week I'm going to be so busy though, there are so many things that I've got to do with returns to the warehouse. This week I also need to give my dog and ferret a bath and clean my turtle tank. My turtle's tank alone is work in itself because it's a pretty good size and I have to completely empty all the water by hand because there isn't enough water for suction for the hose.

This morning I'm trying to start my day off good, drinking some mango punch well I relax and search the web before I have to do my morning tasks. First I have to feed and give water to my dog. Then I have to clean my ferret's litter pan and let her run around for a little bit. Then I have to get ready for work, and afterwards I have to wrangle up the "children" and put them back in their beds. I'm going to start my fun now...

2 comments: