Friday, September 24, 2010

Very first entry

This is my first entry for my new blog. It feels kind of freeing to be able to write whatever you want. If you have anything on your mind you can just type it out and make it come alive. Right now the only thing I can think of is hearing the bell that's in the middle of the ball my ferret is playing with in the background. I just got her last week and I'm excited yet nervous about her. There are some things we need to work on with her but hopefully everything works out ok.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany,

    Does your ferret bite? They usually are very playful this way.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She nips, but it's not hard. You can definitely tell it's play biting. I have to kind of wean her off the habit of nipping at people that just want to hold her.

    ReplyDelete